Free KN-95 masks available Detroiters at locations
WAYNE COUNTY (WWJ) – City health officials are now making free KN-95 masks more available to Detroiters as part of the state’s Mask Up, Mask Right campaign.
The Detroit Health Department arranged with Eastern Market Shed 3 and several recreation centers across the city to distribute the free masks Thursday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Each adult can get up to ten masks, which will be distributed through a drive-thru. .
“We urge all Detroit residents to wear a KN-95 mask when out in public and to continue to observe all safety protocols to protect against the spread of COVID-19,” the health care manager said. public health Denise Fair Razo in a press. Release.
“We also encourage you to get vaccinated and get your booster. Vaccines are safe, effective and remain the most important tool we have to help us get back to normal.
Residents can receive their free masks at any of the following locations:
• Eastern Market Shed 3 at 2934 Russell Street
• Adams Butzel Complex at 10500 Lyndon
• Butzel Family Center at 7737 Kercheval
• Farwell Leisure Center at 2711 East Outer Drive
• Kemeny Leisure Center at 2260 S. Fort
• Lasky Recreation Center in 13200 Fenelon
• Patton Recreation Center at 2301 Woodmere
• Samaritan Center at 5555 Conner Street
Full details can be found at: www.detroitmi.gov/health.